Marketing Factory Limited places the highest importance on, and is committed to, respecting your privacy. Please read the statements below to understand how we collect and store any information you provide. By visiting MARKETING-FACTORY.CO.UK, you are consenting to the data practises described in this policy.
Any changes to this policy will be posted on this web page.
You are not required to provide personal information when viewing public pages on the website. However Marketing Factory Limited may hold and record information regarding your visit to the website, and the pages viewed.
Cookies – text files that are stored on your hard drive by a web page server – may be used within the website. Cookies provide additional functionality and help us analyze use of the website. Cookies will be used to collect personal information about you without your prior consent.
Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with www.marketing-factory.co.uk. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
You may chose to provide us with additional personal information about yourself, such as name, email address or telephone number, in order that we can respond to your requests for information. All personal data received will be treated in line with UK Data Protection Legislation.
Any information supplied will be processed by, or on behalf of, Marketing Factory Limited. By supplying information, you agree that we may use your personal data as follows:
- to send you the information you requested where you have registered your details, and not indicated to the contrary,
- store your details on our database and contact you by post, telephone, or e–mail Regarding Marketing Factory Limited products and services, which we feel may be of interest to you. Please make it clear when you register, if you do not wish to receive such information.
- if applying for a job, we may hold your information for up to three years, should another suitable position become available
- to help improve our products or services
- to aid in the development of our website and marketing material
- to undertake market research
- to share your information with selected business partners, to enable us to respond
- effectively and efficiently to your requests.
- We may, sell or release your data to third parties without your prior consent.
When you visit the Marketing Factory Limited website, and provide your personal details, you are agreeing to the policy stated here. At any time you may also request that:
- your details are removed from our database, and we stop communicating with you we provide a copy of the details we hold about you. (For this, there will be a small administration charge of £10).
If you require your details to be amended, or removed please write to the Marketing Manager at the address below, including proof of identification.
The Kensington Centre, 66 Hammersmith Road, London W148UD, United Kingdom.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the Marketing Manager at the above address, or email:
Company registration No: 06860430